Um, your late for tea..

Um, your late for tea..
Laaaaate..

Monday, January 17, 2011

So I got my iPad on with my Joe Jonas glasses n my red fiery hair with my dim mak shirt!!

I'm singinggggggg in my head, just singinggg in my head! What a wonderful feeling of singing in my head. Sup homie yo shadow here, typing on my iPad AGAIN cuz Im to lazy to get on the laptop even though im glimpsing at it continuously through out the day. Annnnnd yeah, so today was cool (I-I guess I could say that.. Lol)..

9_9.. eh? "I'm the leader, I call the shots.. Why am I doing the stupid dishes?!" LOL
Another thing, the pic totally goes off the.. What-cheh-mah-call-it.. Thingy... Hahaha!!
I like feel so tired but so energetic at the same time, my brother is like six, his name is Bo. He is so energetic sometimes we don't know if he eats chocolate behind our backs or just chugs red bulls out of no where. But you gotta knooooow, I'm the person who taught him how to play halo, how to jack ghosts on halo, how to play every game I'VE played, al ost everything that he knows how to do, is what I taught him. Bobo (real name: Josiah), is really a boy version of MEEEEE!! I rarely use my energy, my energy is always stored up. Strawberries, meat, fruits and lots of good food, I can stay up till like 5 o'clock and end up wakin' up at 9 o'clock in the mornin', i honestly get very lazy during the day.
ANOTHER PIC HERE WE GO!!

LOL gaara? ^^ poor gaara, I'd be solo mad if kiba or shikamaru was in there hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment