Um, your late for tea..

Um, your late for tea..
Laaaaate..

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Driking a frappachino *o*

^_^ Shadow Lee Sharp ^_^

Omg my daddy drank less than half of his frappachino and then he gave it to MEE!!
I feel so alive and just.. FOCUSED, LOLOLOLOOOOOLLLLL hey hey hey guess what, OMG.. Beyond scared straight, remember that show? Omg just like, scares me Im all creeped out, but after that is the first 48 LoL
The first 48 gets me pumped I loooooove it, OH.. meh stomach hurts, eh...
I knew that would happen if I drank a frappachino,, :(
Oh well LOL I guess I'll just have to stay up all night again!!!
Tonight I will be posting till I have no more ideas so if you are in the USA make sure to come back at night, probably at like 1 that's when I'll start maybe.
If anywhere else, then just stay with me and waaaaaaaaaaait Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment