Um, your late for tea..

Um, your late for tea..
Laaaaate..

Saturday, January 22, 2011

RANDOM SONG TIME!

^_^ Shadow Lee Sharp ^_^

It's peanut butter jelly time!! Now where he at? Where he at? Where he at? Now they he go!
They go! They go--- summer time, will light up both night and day to play around, keep harm away AHHHH oooohhhhhh- dear pacific day won't you take me away? Cheer up n dry those damp eyes, n tell me when it- rains, on this side of town it covers, every thing.. Just say it again and mean it, you- found meh, you found meh lying on the floor, where were you? Where were- you, and I lie awake missing you, pour me a heavy dose of- breeeeeeathe, without you, but I have to- be caught off guard, clearly I, am a- cannibal and I'm afraid I won't get out alive, no I won't- dance dance! We're falling apart to half time dance dance!- dance, he never had a chance and no one even knew it was really only you and now you steal- away, into the velvet sky and we'll stir the stars around and watch them- far away, so far away and not to- halley's comet she waved, say why you always running in place? Even the man in the moon disappeared, somewhere in the- saltwater room, (so tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love?) yeah all the time, (all the time)- I'm gonna put, this body to shame and grow old, wear a suit like mah, old man, pack up all my things n get mah- sock hop beneath my bed, a disco ball is just hanging by a thread. I'd like to- hold em like they do in Texas please, fold em let em hit me- with your best shot! Why don't yeh hit me with your best- bid the forest floor goodbye as you race the wind and take to the sky- and it's nice to meet you sir, I guess I'll got, I best be on my way out...

No comments:

Post a Comment