Um, your late for tea..

Um, your late for tea..
Laaaaate..

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm a mess

^_^ Shadow Lee Sharp ^_^

I've stayed up all night three times in a row this week, just to see the sunrise or the common phrase of a child "I'm not tired!" would come out of my mouth every now and then.
At about six o'clock in the morning today I wrote SunRise in my closet and the only type of SunShine in there is an old dimmed light that's been around for over 12 years.
I though for a while and realized that the only reason I ever stay up all night is to see the sun rise up only side of the window.
And basically that's what an "All Nighter" is, you don't pull an all Nighter just because the clock says 1:00 you have to STAY up, and wait till the next sunrise. Once your mission is complete you could ether fall back asleep, or stay up and re due the mission again for fun.

My hair isn't fixed and I'm so eager to write more songs LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment