Um, your late for tea..

Um, your late for tea..
Laaaaate..

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Parodies!!

^_^ Shadow Lee Sharp ^_^

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, to throw a chair, to throw a chair. It was from ikea, it was from ikea, SO I DON'T CARE, NO I DON'T CARE

I like to make myself believe that planet earth is, weird.. It's hard to say that I'd rather say the things I say no more, like la la la lala it's elmos world!!

With a thousand kills from that big ol' drill! Get the Adam get the Eve, get the Adam get the Eve! When we walk away nothing more to say, see the angels dancing. Run away, screaming!!

Hey! Big sister! Hey mah mister mister bubbles, come on down. Turn around, give that girly a spin around. Hey little sister, I dun wanna miss a single thing you do tonight!

(Justin bieber parody, TheComputernerd01 a parody of a parody xD)
[ludacris part]
when I turn sixty two, I'll grow a Mohawk! When it is really hot n sweaty so I'll shave it off n tape it to the bottom of a Chevey Avalanche! I found this tree cut, in mah front yard yesterday so I got my leaf blower to blow it out my way! Cause I wanted to play with this blue bouncy ball my grandpa bought the other day.

I just need SOMBODY to huggggggg~ I am so desprate, OH. Come hug me I'm so alone, I just need SOMBODY to hug,

(I am not a belieber so don't ask xD )

No comments:

Post a Comment