Um, your late for tea..

Um, your late for tea..
Laaaaate..

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another song off my head that I wrote LoL xD ::The Kazoo and the Hug::

^_^ Shadow Lee Sharp ^_^

If you multiply 1 by,
1 another,
You'll get 1 as, a mulple other and you add that,
With a rubiks cube and a pixie stix tube, and what do I get from you?
A box of kazoos, now I appreciate, this odd sounding gift but i,
Cant play anything like this.
And Im a bit confused, by this box of kazoos.
What should I put them to use, for?
If I multiply 1 by,
2 others,
You'll get 2 as, a multiple other and you add that,
With a loli pop and my gramma's old mop, what did I get from you?
A baby kangaroo?
Now I, understand that this thing is cute but, where did you get it? Hopefully not the zoo, and, it's not permitted to do much here.
This gift is a pain in the rear, but I appreciate it.
If I multiply 1 by,
3 others,
You'll get 3 as, a multiple other and you add that.
With me on your side and this song that's "alright"
Whut, do I get from you?
A hug from me to you,
What an awesome gift, how did you know? I always wanted it, 1 time starts a row,
Now you can see. Anytime you wanna exchange gifts for me, just hug me.

Now I don't care, just who you are. Friend, family, or my mommy's car, don't hesitate to ever hug me, because that's the thing that always,,, makes me happy,,

No comments:

Post a Comment