Um, your late for tea..

Um, your late for tea..
Laaaaate..

Friday, February 4, 2011

"Snow?.. theres no such thing!"

^_^ Shadow Lee Sharp ^_^

THEY had said its was gonna Snow over here in TEXAS.

BUT.. guess what.. IT DIDNT D:
I already doubted that the snow would come.
But, i never expacted the ICE at all.

I had woken up a while ago, ate my STRAWBERRIES and walked outside.
it was FRIKIN FREEZING OUT THERE..
i walked to see that my Grandmas ORANGE Buggy [car] was covered in NOT SNOW, but ICE.
im like, FREEZING cold with JUST an ORANGE Hollister hoodie jacket on and said.
"Oh lookie here, an icicle :D "
it was hanging from the side window of the car, so like Myself, i grabbed it and stuck half of it in my mouth and held it with my teeth.
it tasted pretty good, well.. it was water heh heh..
but since i lived in TEXAS i had never done that before.

so it was just AWESOME LoL..

No comments:

Post a Comment